You just select your desired web hosting plan from our available package & complete the order. After payment confirmation your service will be active automatically.
Welcome to Coder Drop
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Coder Drop's Website, located at https://www.coderdrop.com By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.coderdrop.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the website by not displaying any materials on the web.
- Customers will not break, infringe, contravene and violate any of the Bangladeshi laws or regulations.
- Users should not break or infringe Coder Drop’s intellectual property rights or any of the third party rights.
- Customers should not use any defamatory and libellous statement.
- Should not be threatening other users on the web nor any harassing work.
- Users should not be discriminatory based on gender, age, race and do not promote fate.
- Customers should not violate any policy that is told and posted on the website.
- The system that the customers use should be virus free so that it should not bring any damage to Coder Drop or any of the third parties.
Abuse of Resources
The customers are not allowed to create hosting with free domains such as .ga .cf .tk .ml etc. This is because the free domain increases abuse cases. In case you want to host a free domain, approval from our security team is needed.Such accounts which target certain geographical regions, governments, countries, where the trade and economic sanctions are restricted by the government will be blocked. Customers should run their or their client’s website only by the policies defined, be it reseller hosting, shared hosting, alpha reseller hosting plans or master reseller. Since your site will be hosted among a shared environment, making your hosting Cpanel contain limited resources as provided.
We have full rights to suspend cPanel any of the accounts that are in question. This will be done with or without giving notice. If the account is involved in resource abuse such as MYSQL, IOPS, CPU, EP or RAM.
Payment and Active of Service
- Coder Drop allows payment with a limited number of Debit Cards and Credit Cards. The transactions will be executed by an appointed "Payment Gateway". The Payment Gateway is a separate organization that will collect your payment and forward it to the processing bank for further execution. The Payment Gateway will be responsible for executing all transactions with your banks.
- In order to be able to buy over https://www.coderdrop.com you need to register first. Coder Drop Guarantees the price as of the purchase day will remain valid till delivery date. That means if the price increases or decreases after your order, you will not be charged for price increment or returned any amount for price decrement from the order price.
- All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us email@example.com
- Our service hours are 365 days a year, 24/7
- You will have order your package and complete your payment, you get your service instantly.
- Please note that once you confirm your card payment, you will not be able to cancel your order instantly for refund.
- For any unsuccessful payment request, you must contact your Card issuing Bank or the Bank in which you maintain your account. For any other payment related queries, please also contact your bank.
- We can't provide any premium domain if show available.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the My Coder Drop. Service, or change the Terms of Service and the User Agreement for the My Coder Drop without prior notice to the User.
Unsolicited commercial E-mail/Unsolicited bulk E-mail (SPAM)
- Utilization of our administration to send any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is explicitly precluded.
- Violation of our spam policy will result in various other penalties.
- If any of the users is found to have violated our spam policy, we take any strict action immediately like suspend or terminate the guilty hosting account.
- The customer should not use the services for sending and creating worms, internet viruses or Trojan horses. Also not for flooding, male bonding, pinging or any denial in service attacks is prohibited. Any destructive service carried on by the customer can result in suspending or termination of their account.
It is the customer's responsibilities to back up all his data on Coder Drop servers. Coder Drop no liability for any corrupted customer data or lost data. If your account or hosting is terminated then your data will not be recovered. Although backup will be provided in a shared and reseller plan. The backup means will be included in the payment plan, but in the case of VPS & dedicated, the customer needs to buy it separately.
If you are paying via debit, credit card, internet banking then your account will be set instantly when the payment is confirmed once.
Under applicable payment terms, customers can apply for any required service by submitting an order to Coder Drop. This can be in chat form, or via phone.
Late Payment or Non-Payment/Account Termination
Shared, and Reseller Hosting: If there is a delay in the payment for Shared Hosting, Unlimited Hosting, Reseller hosting & Unlimited Hosting, your service will be suspended after 2 days and you still haven't done the payment. The service is finally terminated after 5 days of expiry.
VPS Hosting: If there is a delay in the payment for VPS hosting service, the service is finally terminated after 2 days of expiry.
Dedicated Server Plan: For dedicated server plans, you need to pay before 5 days of expiry. Otherwise, your service is terminated end of expiry date.
Data Protection and security
- Customer’s Data: The customer is responsible for all his data security and content that the customer has stored in Coder Drop’s environment. The customer data is the customer’s property at all times.
- Legal Requirements: The customer will be responsible for the determination of any data that is complying with the standards, law, and policies. The customer has to check if the data comply with all the legal requirements.
- Security: Customer has to encrypt sensitive customer data on the application level. This is taken as the customer data will be treated as confidential, under the state or federal law or any contractual obligations to others. In case of any mishap, the customer has to reach out and notify Coder Drop of any breach in the security.
Service Legal Policy
Coder Drop always support & respect government policies & terms. We coder drop do not support any kind of abuse issues & illigal content like Porn, Gambling, VPN, Drugs, Arms business & all others contents which conflicts with the government policy. If we found any kind of illegal content in your website then we can suspend, cancel or terminate your hosting & domain account without any prior notice. And we are bound to share your information if Government asking to us
In case of any service interruptions or downtime due to scheduled maintenance by Coder Drop, our network providers will not be counted towards the uptime guarantee. Coder Drop is not liable or responsible in any way for the failure of third-party services. Third-party services’ responsibilities fall onto the customer, and Coder Drop will not be liable for failure or delay in performing its respective obligations. in case such failure or delay is caused due to certain circumstances that are beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of any governmental body, war, fire, embargo, rebellion, sabotage, flood, strike, or any other labour disturbance. delay in unavailability, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third-party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third-party software or hardware, or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for the provision of the services.
Servers down by firewalls caused by unauthorised access, failed login attempts, or an excessive number of connections from the customer’s IP will not be covered in the uptime guarantee. In the event of a disaster, this will not be covered.
Reseller Terms and Responsibility
- Reseller hosting only resell under reseller hosting plans. You should buy a reseller panel to sell any hosting plan.
- Must verify an agreement in reseller hosting.
- Any reseller is completely responsible to handle or manage the client data.
We keep the complete right to change the pricing details at any time. It’s completely your responsibility to check pricing details from time to time while taking any services.
Change of TOS (Terms Of Services)
This is to aware that we have a full right to change our term and policy anytime. We do not release and share any notification before changing our services. For updates, you may be in touch with us.
Each of our package is different from one to another based on storage, backup, addon & more features.
We are offering 4 kinds of web hosting plan for our clients need. For general you can choose basic shared hosting plan. For we ecommerce business & news portal we have plan as you desired. We have also hosting with free domain plan.
Yes, you need to a domain name for hosting package order.
The most common and user-friendly control panel in hosting services is cPanel. A non-technical person is also able to manage cPanel because it is very easy to understand the panel. cPanel hosting is the best idea for a new website user.
Yes, you can transfer your website to Coder Drop Host anytime. Coder Drop offers 24x7 hours Customer care support for every user.You get amazing benefits if you first understand what web hosting is, why, and what the hosting company looks for. Research and hosting and try to find the best hosting services.
We strive to deliver outstanding customer experiences. When you buy a domain name from Coder Drop, we guarantee it will be handed over to you with superior standards of service and support. Our primary goal is to build a customer-focused atmosphere filled with the happiest customers. Coder Drop guarantee is our mark of excellence.
When you build a website, you want visitors to come and see what you've done. To get them there, you need a unique domain name that connects to your site's servers. Domain name registration is required to ensure that no one else in the world can claim ownership of your site's address and to make finding your website simple.
At Coder drop, you can register brand new domain names using hundreds of popular TLDs. While .com domains are available, of course, you'll also see options using .net, .us, and many more.
It’s all about knowing where to look. We’ve gathered together our most popular deals on one page so you can easily find your perfect domain name, hosting, and more at affordable prices. Just take a look.
While price is a big factor, there are also other areas to consider when choosing the right domain registrar. These include customer support, security, and effortless account management. All of which come as standard with Coder Drop — alongside a great price, of course.
So you’ve discovered that simply Googling ‘register website domain’ and finding a great provider isn’t the whole story. You also need to consider which domain extension to pick, and which name to register.